1. Identification of ASAP-HT EOOD (hereinafter "Administrator") is a personal data administrator. ASAP-HT EOOD is a sole proprietorship with limited liability, entered in the Bulgarian Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC 131350448, registered as an online trader in the register of the National Revenue Agency, represented by the manager Hristo Stefanov.
1.1 Contact the Administrator
You can contact the Administrator in any of the following ways:
• postal address: Sofia, 73 Korab planina Str
• by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: plamenna.boutique
• contact person: Hristo Stefanov
2. Personal data processed by the Administrator
The Administrator collects and processes your personal data in connection with your access to and use of the website maintained by the Administrator plamenna.boutique, contacting users of the website, as well as the operation of the online store of the Website Administrator plamenna.boutique and concluding contracts for purchase and sale of goods from the online store, including - in the course of execution of contracts for purchase and sale of goods from the online store, pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter "the General Data Protection Regulation").
In addition, to personalize your preferences in order to better serve you, the Administrator may collect and subsequently process certain anonymized information about your behavior when browsing the website and using the online store.
The controller shall not collect or otherwise process sensitive data included in special categories of personal data in the General Data Protection Regulation. In addition, the Administrator does not wish to collect or process data from minors under the age of 16.
3. Personal data
The personal data that the Administrator collects and processes for you are:
3.1. Personal data that is collected automatically:
3.2. Personal data you provide:
• name and surname;
• postal address, email address;
The data that you may be required to provide when paying - bank account, number, dates and / or bank card data are not received from the Administrator, but from the third party through whom the payment is made. In cases where the payment is made by Cash on Delivery, the data is processed by the respective courier service provider (Speedy or Econt). When the payment is made by credit / debit card, the data about it are processed and stored by Stripe Inc. The controller has no control over the processing of this data by the third party and cannot be responsible for their processing.
3.3. Legal basis for processing of personal data by the Administrator
The administrator processes your personal data on the basis of:
b / art. 6 (1) (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, namely the steps to be taken before the conclusion of a contract and the conclusion and performance of a contract for the sale of goods from an online store;
c / art. 6 (1) (c) of the General Data Protection Regulation, namely - processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation applicable to the Controller, including, but not limited to, compliance with the controller's legal obligations under the accounting and applicable tax legislation;
d / art. 6 (1) (f) of the General Regulation on Data Protection, namely - figThe absenteeism is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Administrator for the implementation and protection of his business (including, but not limited to - measures to protect the website and its users, measures to prevent and detect attempted fraud; measures to manage various other risks);
3.4. Purposes of the processing of personal data by the Administrator
The personal data provided by you in connection with access to and viewing the website plamenna.boutique, communication, account creation and use of the online store, including - when concluding a contract for the sale of goods from the online store, are processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
• access to and viewing the plamenna.boutique website, where the online store is located;
• contacting users of the plamenna.boutique website;
• creating a profile and providing full functionality when using the online store;
• individualization of a party to the contract and execution of the contract for purchase and sale of goods from the online store (order processing, confirmation, delivery and invoicing of an order; verification, confirmation and processing of payments and transfers; refusal of orders, complaints, return of goods and other actions of any nature related to the order and / or contract for the sale of goods from the online store, providing access to services, including the execution of contracts for the sale of goods from the online store and all relations between the parties in connection with such contracts), as well as fulfillment of the resulting legal and contractual obligations of the Administrator;
• for the functioning and improvement of the website of the online store, for analysis of the behavior of the visitors of the website and marketing goals;
• in fulfillment of legal obligations in the field of accounting and tax legislation.
3.5. Your personal data may be provided to the following recipients and categories of recipients:
a) competent state bodies - in fulfillment of the obligations of the Administrator according to the Bulgarian legislation;
b) providers of various services of the Administrator, as follows:
• legal, tax and other consultants and auditors;
• provider under a contract for the provision of accounting and financial services;
• courier under a contract for courier services for delivery of goods ordered by you, in your capacity as a user of the online store and a buyer under the contract for the sale of goods from the online store;
• providers of payment / banking services and banking institutions (all banks and branches of banks on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria) regarding the administration of money transfers in connection with the concluded contract for purchase and sale of goods from the online store;
• marketing service providers;
• market research service providers;
• insurance companies;
• IT service providers;
• other companies with which the Administrator can develop joint programs for the sale on the market of the goods offered by the Administrator in the online store.
• other companies - providers of the Administrator in connection with the operation of the website and online store, including - providers of programs and web solutions - products and services of google - Google platforms and other online platforms.
If the Administrator is obliged by law, or if this is necessary to protect his legitimate interests, the Administrator may disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
The controller ensures that access to your data by private third-party entities is carried out in accordance with the legal provisions in the field of data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
3.6. Term for storage by the Administrator of the provided personal data
a) For the term of the contract for purchase and sale of goods from the online store, concluded between you and the Administrator and within the 5-year limitation period thereafter;
b) For the duration of your account in the online store. After deleting your account, the Administrator will take the necessary measures to delete and / or anonymize your personal data provided in connection with the use of the online store;
c) For the period until the withdrawal of the consent of the user of the website (if the processing of personal data depends on the consent of the user of the website), respectively - for the period until the objection of the user of the website (if the processing of personal data is related to Cookies and other similar and / or marketing activities) and according to the technical possibilities for deleting these files while using the browser / device settings;
d) In the longer term, if a law (eg accounting or tax regulations) provides for this. In case it is necessary to extend the period for data storage in order to fulfill a legal or contractual obligation of the Administrator and / or legitimacy