We know how difficult this is to achieve. Be positive! Attuned to the good and the good things in life, when in fact it is a difficult period, even a crisis. I am writing these lines because I am an incorrigible idealist, an optimist and still naively believe in miracles, every day. I share this with you as a friend.
Learning to be optimistic in negative situations is not just about denying and ignoring the problem. Rather, it is to turn the negative feeling and everything around it into a positive one so that it works for us, to make the most of it, to make it useful.
We believe that we will also overcome this test that the universe sends us. We will go through it and come out different. Reborn and appreciative of the beauty around us. And in us. We will appreciate the moment, the freedom, the movement that we miss so much now. We will look into each other more because we know we need each other. We know it's hard for us now, but it won't always be like this. With all our respect to you, we want to thank you, you - our customers, admirers, friends...for being with us. We wouldn't be who we are without you, and we hope to move forward together - inspired, confident and better! We want to wish you health, hope and faith in the future.
We have put together a few things from our daily lives that make us smile and feel better, even in this unpleasant situation for everyone. We have always thought and believe that there is nothing better than the comfort of home and the time well spent in it. So let's enjoy the moment instead of letting it torment us. So here are some ideas from us on how to deal with the situation and stay positive:
- - Wake up with a smile, play your favorite song and make yourself a coffee.
- - Surrender to the moment, enjoy it, you have all the time in the world, especially now.
- - Even if you're at home and don't go out, don't stay in your pajamas all day. One relaxes and, without realizing it, neglects oneself. Don't screw it up.
- - Wear something cool every day, even if it's jeans and a t-shirt. Don't forget the lipstick. It works super well.
- - Cook for you and your loved ones. Have fun while you do it. Try new things, experiment. And it works super well.
- - Watch all those movies you still don't have time for. Even cry. And it works super well.
- - Work from home if the situation allows you to do so. Be useful both to yourself and to the people with whom you are officially bound.
- - Read. Books are wealth. Read.
- - Go back in time, take out old albums and archives, cry again, feel relieved.
- - Call your parents every day.
- - Don't forget your friends.
- - Spend the afternoons listening to good music, even dancing, have a drink in the evening and have fun.
- - Don't forget to buy flowers when you go to the market. Refresh and keep your home fresh and cozy. Works super well too.
- - Don't overeat, no matter how hard it is.
- - Choose carefully the readings and information channels from which you obtain information. This way you will avoid unpleasant and fake news that can only burden you.
- - Watch less TV.
- - Organize your wardrobe and remove everything unnecessary. Make some cool outfits, just for fun.
- - Try to have fun with the kids if you have them. Create activities, play, dance, you have the perfect opportunity to relax with them without rushing to work in the morning and chasing the whole busy schedule that is so exhausting.
- - Talk about anything. Make time and circumstances valuable to you rather than the other way around. Often, something good, something useful is hidden behind unpleasant and bad situations...
- - Do sports if you can and want to. Will it be yoga, exercise or gymnastics. Keeps the tone and the spirit, don't underestimate it.
- - Sleep. Get some sleep and catch up. Because sooner or later we will return to the hectic everyday life and we will want some more sleep early in the morning.
- - Indulge in a hobby, if you have one.
- - Try not to spend too much time on the phone or in front of the computer.
- - Think positive! It's spring! Sunny days are coming! We will put on a beautiful dress and sneakers and enjoy everything around us.
So, dear girls, we hope that we have brought at least a little positivity and been useful. We believe in the above and are convinced that everything ultimately depends on ourselves. And beware! Keep your souls clean and be healthy! We are and will always be at your service!
Shop online at plamenna.boutique wisely, with attitude and with/thought, pleasure and without risk.
From us Love ❤️